Follow these simple steps to help keep your jewelry look its best year after year.
- Use a polishing cloth to effectively clean your jewelry.
- Do not apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant after wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on CharmsBeDazzle pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use the soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin, be sure to clean your jewelry regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal and can be easily cleaned.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh